As a NEPRA member, physician recruitment professional, thought leader, former speaker or sponsor, we’d like to invite you to submit a session proposal for presentation at the 2019 NEPRA Educational Symposium in Stowe Vermont this November 6th -8th at the Stoweflake Mountain Resort and Spa. The NEPRA Symposium provides a unique collaborative environment for an audience of physician and advanced practice recruitment professionals to discuss the ever-changing trends in our industry.
How to submit
- Proposals must be submitted via the form on this page or emailed to Melissa Hale at Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proposals must be received by the close of business (5:00 p.m. CST/6:00 p.m EST) Friday, May 17, 2019
- Receipt notification will be sent via email
- Education Committee will review submissions and make decisions as relate to the education conference overall
- Notification of acceptance will be sent via email by May 31st, 2019
Please feel free to contact Melissa Hale at Melissa.email@example.com.
Details on travel and expense reimbursements will be provided to selected speakers.
Suggested topics include but aren’t limited to:
- Using Advanced Practice providers in a physician shortage
- Sourcing (creative, efficient, innovative, web-based)
- Best Practices for Onboarding (programs, timelines, strategies)
- Retention strategies
- Primary Care Recruitment Strategies
- Contract negotiations
- Physician comp plans (quality vs productivity)
- Best practice for screening and reference checks
- Marketing physician practices
- Advanced practice providers
- Tele Medicine
- Best practice for site visits
- Data gathering for new searches
- Time management tips and tricks
- Medical Student Loan Repayment
We are also seeking NEPRA Members to host round tables and/or workshops in a working & idea sharing session. Participants and suggestions welcome!